Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are for the competition to win the Sons package (three month supply of immune health supplements and three month supply of gut health supplements), and two tickets to the Leinster v Munster rugby match at Thomond Park. (Giveaway commenced on Thursday 9th December)
1. This prize draw is open to anyone who enters, and if aged 18 or under you must have permission from an adult to enter. Employees of Frontier Sports Management and their families, or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw are excluded from the participation.
2. To participate in this competition entrants must enter the competition by liking the Instagram post published on the @frontiersportsmgmt account and commenting on the giveaway post (published on Thursday, December 9th) tagging someone with whom they would share the prize with.
3. By entering this competition, the Eligible Participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw will run until Thursday 16th December at 11.59pm (the “Prize Draw Period”). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Maximum of one entry per account. Multiple entries from the same Eligible Participants will account for one entry only.
7. The prizes on offer are 2x tickets to the Leinster vs Munster match & package from Sons (three month supply of immune health supplements and three month supply of gut health supplements). Travel, food, accommodation and any other extras are not included.
8. All correct entries will be entered into a prize draw with the winners selected at random by Frontier Sports Management.
9. The winners will be notified by 11pm on Friday 17th December 2021 via direct message on Instagram.
10. In the event that the winner refuses or for whatever reason cannot accept the prize, or if Frontier Sports Management is unable to make contact with the winner by Sunday 19th September, Frontier Sports Management reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Winners will need to provide the names, email addresses and contact phone numbers of both ticket holders in order to comply with Government test and trace, winners must ensure they are COVID compliant in line with most recent regulations
12. Frontier Sports Management reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond Frontier Sports Management control. This includes but is not limited to if the match should be postponed or reduced capacity due to Covid-19.
13. Frontier Sports Management has the right to use the winner’s details in post promotion publicity, including but not limited to: on the Frontier website, Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and other marketing communications.
14. All decisions made by Frontier Sports Management over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering the prize draw, you agree that Frontier Sports Management is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with your use of the prize.
16. When entering the prize draw, you acknowledge that your name and email address (the “Personal Data”) will have been made available to Frontier Sports Management and its affiliates for administrative purposes. All Personal Data of the winner will be held and used for the purposes of the prize draw by Frontier Sports Management.
17. Personal Data will only be shared if you have opted in to receive marketing material from our partners.
18.Frontier Sports Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions on the provision of written notice.
19. The names of the winner will be made available on request by writing to Frontier Sports Management – email – email@example.com